DCC Maritime is a leading Commercial Manager of Tanker and Dry Bulk vessels and provides a comprehensive range of bespoke maritime services to third party owners, including chartering and full commercial management, technical supervision, real time reporting and project development.
Founded in 2012, DCC Maritime operates on a global basis and has an established market presence in all major shipping hubs including Singapore, London, Athens, Buenos Aires and Hong Kong, allowing the company to operate in multiple markets, ship types and geographies. Through insightful strategy, rigorous operation planning and strategic alliances we have developed a transparent, dynamic platform, able to create value and offer bespoke services to our partners.
Our team of seasoned maritime professionals has extensive experience in commercial management spanning over 50 years. Having gained deep sector know-how, we have established a broad network of contacts within the industry which makes us privy to proprietary deal flow. We exploit these investment opportunities on behalf of our clients by dedicating the right mix of capital, time and operational expertise across all sector verticals.
DCC Maritime aspires to be a prominent global Commercial Manager that delivers unrivalled shipping expertise to its long term partners. We foster a high performing, accountable and service oriented ethos throughout the organization, benchmark core business systems against “best-in-class” and attain operational excellence.
- Outperform the competition by delivering innovative trading strategies and choice of employment
- Provide a full spectrum of services ranging from consultancy to full management
- Conduct all of our business dealings in a transparent and open manner.
- Treat our clients’ shipping assets the same way we treat ours.
- Be an independent commercial operator with scale that regards all clients as partners.
- Provide tailor made solutions for all assets under management in cooperation with our affiliates.